Show Quicklinks & Search
Balancing hormones is about optimal aging, living a higher quality of life, and halting or possibly reversing disease processes. At our Bio-Identical Hormones Seminar you will learn about:
- Hormones and why an imbalance in them leads to signs and symptoms of aging and the disease processes that come along with this.
- Our detect and correct approach for hormones - we measure your hormones through blood, saliva, and urine tests then we balance them with bio-identical hormones.
- The benefits of bio-identical hormones - these are identical to the body's naturally produced hormones, allowing them to work as a lock and key in the receptor sites.
- How correcting the imbalance can retrain your body to function at a higher level.
- How hormone balancing can improve energy, sleep, sexuality, endurance, relationships, bone strength, joint health, mental focus, and more.
- Our philosophy about how success is ultimately measured by your ability to perform work, enjoy life, and engage in stable and meaningful relationships.
Presented by Dr. Dan Watts, Founder/Director of The Renewal Point Age Management Center.
"Your body's hormones (estrogen, testosterone, progesterone, cortisol, etc) produced in various glands of your body act as "messengers," sending signals to your cells to function, grow, regulate or balance important body processes. Though it is well-known that the levels of some of these hormones fall as we get older, it is not common knowledge that almost all of these hormones diminish during the course of life or change dramatically to life's stresses. As hormone levels fall or fluctuate, they cause the signs and symptoms of PMS, menopause, and disease."