Show Quicklinks & Search
Seven billion pounds of environmental toxins are being dumped into our air and water each year. These heavy metals, chemicals, herbicides, and pesticides then enter our bodies – stockpiling in our brain, heart, bones, liver, and other organs – literally stealing our health. These destructive agents load up in our body in the form of toxic metals and other harmful chemicals that simply can not be shed by normal body processes. The good news is that there is something that can be done! At this seminar, learn about...
- Which toxins are the most dangerous and how we are getting exposed.
- What the toxins are doing to our bodies and minds.
- How we can test for toxic metals and other harmful chemicals.
- Effective methods used to get rid of toxins.
- Changes in health outcomes when the toxins are eliminated!