A Hopeful Solution to a ‘Grim Reaper’
“It is impossible to escape the grim news about Alzheimer’s disease,” so says Dr. Dale Bredesen, The End of Alzheimer’s. “There is no reliable way to prevent it, and the disease has for decades beaten the world’s best neuroscientists. Despite the billions and billions of dollars spent by governmental agencies, pharmaceutical companies, and biotechnology wizards to invent and test drugs for Alzheimer’s, 99.6 percent of what we have come up with have been abysmal failures.”
A sad commentary, because we fear Alzheimer’s as we fear no other disease. Why?
● It is the only one of the ten most common causes of death for which there is no cure.
● It is not only fatal, Alzheimer’s is worse than fatal, robbing its victims of their very humanity and capacity for independence.
Here, finally, is the good news. The Buck Institute, University of Southern California has science evidence-based research indicating a 90% prevention and reversal of cognitive impairment. Better yet, these studies (now called the ReCODE Program) have helped hundreds of patients, over a period of seven years.
Patients in the study talk about the blessing of getting their lives back. One patient reported that he has allowed himself to think about the future again when he talks to his grandchildren. Another said her memory is better than it had been in thirty years. One musician’s wife said her husband returned to playing his guitar. The daughter of another said her mother, who had been disappearing slowly, is once again part of the family.
At The Renewal Point, we see many patients with mild to moderate cognitive loss or a strong family history for Alzheimer’s. It’s a scary proposition. “What will happen to me?” “Will I get Alzheimer’s?” “Is there anything that can be done?”
Thankfully, medical research now offers a solution. Running the appropriate lab tests recommended by Dr. Bredesen is the start.
- Genetics – Sensitive Alzheimer’s risk genes such as APOE4, MTHFR, and COMT can be down-regulated.
- Hormone Panels – Natural Hormone Balancing is known to lower cognitive decline and Alzheimer’s risk.
- NutrEval – Correcting nutrient deficiencies to slow down and rebuild the brain.
- Inflammatory Markers – Inflammation in the brain causes the neurons to burn out quickly. Inflammation can be squelched, if we know where to put the fire out.
- Toxins Profile – Toxins such as mercury, lead, PCB’s, and mycotoxins get lodged in the brain and contribute to cognitive decline. Once toxins are detected, natural and traditional therapies can be implemented.
With over 15 years’ experience in toxin elimination, brain health, and hormone balancing, as well as a Board Certification in Integrative Medicine, and a Fellowship in Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine, Dr. Watts has designed a Brain Health Program that has helped thousands of patients. If you, or someone you know, have been experiencing symptoms of cognitive decline, we recommend that you schedule an appointment or come to our upcoming seminar ~ we can help! To schedule an appointment or RSVP to our upcoming seminar, you can call us at (941)926-4905, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website TheRenewalPoint.com.
- The End of Alzheimer’s. Dr. Dale Bredesen. Copyright © Bredesen Publishing, LLC 2017.